wholesale POC only if and when more than 50 pins are being held for disposition instructions. All turn-in docu-
ments must include project code (CC 57-59) "X1D" (X-ray-One-Delta).
(3) For all other causes of removal, demilitarize/mutilate IAW TM 1-1500-328-23 any part/com-
ponent which does not meet inspection criteria except as provided above
e. Disposition of Hazardous Material. IAW Environmental Protection Agency directives as implement-
ed by your servicing environmental coordinator (AR 200-1).
11. Special Tools, and Fixtures Required.. N/A
Cargo strap, 5000LB Capacity
12. Application .
a. Category of Maintenance. AVUM . Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVUM maintenance.
Report aircraft Non-Mission Capable Supply (NMCS) while waiting for parts IAW this TB.
b. Estimated Time Required.
(1) Time to Complete Inspection -
(a) Total of 1.0 man-hours using 1 person.
(b) Total of 0 hours downtime for one end item
(2) Time For Replacement --
(a) Total of 1.5 man-hours using 3 persons.
(b) Total of 0.5 hours downtime for one end item.
(3) Total estimated downtime for inspection and correction - 14 man-hours.
Estimated cost impact to the field.
Pin, Expanding Grip
Total Cost per Aircraft
d. TB/MWOs to be applied prior to or concurrently with this inspection. N/A.
e. Publications which require change as a result of this inspection. N/A
a. DA PAM 738-751.
b. TM 1-1520-328-23.
d. TM 1-1520-250-23.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
(1) Reporting Compliance Suspense. Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form
2408-13-1 for all effected aircraft, Commanders will forward a priority message, datafax or E-Mail to Com-
mander, AMCOM, ATTN: AMSAM-SF-A (SOF Compliance Officer), Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-5000,
IAW AR 95-1, NLT date specified in Paragraph 3. Datafax number is DSN 897-2111 or commercial (256)