(5) Record the requirement on the DA Form 2408-13-1 to accomplish a one time Eddy Current
inspection of the modified hub at 100 flight hours IAW TB 1-1520-237-20-235.
10. Supply/Parts and Disposition
a. Parts required;
(1) A modified hub assembly will be provided by the UH-60 PMO at no additional cost to the unit
in a one for one exchange for a serviceable hub meeting all eligibility criteria IAW paragraph 8 of this TB.
(2) The items specified in paragraph 10.C. are required and must be on-hand for re-installation
of the hub.
(3) A reworked hub will not be provided by the UH-60 PMO in exchange for an unreported or ineli-
b. Requisitioning Instructions;
(1) Contact LOG POC in paragraph 16.b.(2) at pre-phase but NLT ten days prior to aircraft enter-
ing PMS 2, to arrange for shipment of modified hub.
(2) For hub replacements being done at times other than the PMS 2, notify the LOG POC in para-
as a requirement
to ensure that
(3) All requisitions for paragraph 12.c. items shall use project code (CC-57-59) "X17" (X-ray one
seven). Requisition all other replacement parts using normal supply procedures.
Project code "X17" is required to track and establish a data base of stock fund expenditures in-
curred by the field as a result of SOF actions.
Bulk and Consumable Materials.
O-Ring (K only)